Country Purchaser / Operational ProcurerRecticel
Recticel is an international industrial player making an essential difference in daily comfort for everyone. Relying on our competences, our profound expertise in the transformation of polyurethane chemistry, we are committed to providing responsible answers to the various challenges and needs of our time, and to creating shared value for Recticel and society.
An exciting opportunity to make your mark with the international industrial player in Kouvola. We are looking for an Purchasing professional to join our international Purchasing team as an Country Purchaser / Operational Procurer. The working environment is lively and international – that you should enjoy and master.
As an Country Purchaser / Operational Procurer your primary tasks and objectives will be as follows;
- Place Purchase Orders in accordance with the demand
- Ensure that Purchase Orders have agreed delivery dates and manage the exceptions
- Monitor supplier OTIF performance and service delivery, pro-actively addressing any possible issues that may occur
- Promote and enforce Purchasing procedures throughout the organization
- Provide training for colleagues where necessary
- Create and maintain all Purchasing related master data on SAP
- Process any invoice queries that arise following receipt of supplier invoice(s)
- Identify and manage projects to deliver cost savings and any other benefits to the company
- A Costs Control and to ensure changes are appropriately approved and recorded
- Enforce compliance to purchasing agreements and other strategies set by the company
To qualify for this role you would have a professional experience in purchasing profession / operational procurement and strong skills in MS Office tools, especially in Excel. Technically you should be savy on IBM Lotus Notes, SAP and ideally already exposure to Ariba. You are an organized, analytical and pragmatic team-player with strong communication skills in Finnish and in English.
We can offer you an exciting role in an international business environment with opportunities to grow. You will be entitled to professional training and career progression to support your ongoing professional development. Majority of the work is done in Kouvola but some international travel maybe required.
If this sounds an opportunity that you have been looking for, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your application with the salary expectation via this link. We are moving quickly with this recruitment and will held the interviews ASAP. For further information please contact Eezy Personnel Kouvola / Liena Silen, tel 040 482 6770.