Country Manager role in Tasteful Foods provides a unique opportunity to start the business in Finland and become a affiliates’ shareholder in the fast-growing Nordic convenience food company.
As Country Manager you will be in a central role building and delivering successful new market entry into the Finnish food market. You will have a specific emphasis on sales and customer value creation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- P/L responsibility of Finnish market
- Proactive sales activities
- Analyse local food market and actively seek out new opportunities that could further support Tasteful expanding strategy and the growth of the business in Finland
- Present Tasteful and their selected product lines with high integrity and brand knowledge
- Provide Tasteful value for each meeting you have with customers
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successful sales in food / FMCG sector. In addition, you need to:
- have a high integrity and business understanding
- have experience of operating in a high growth, fast moving business
- be a entrepreneurial professional with exceptional interpersonal skills
- be able to work independently and handle several projects simultaneously
- be fluent Finnish speaker, with excellent written and spoken English
- sales management experience is preferred but not a must
- experience in marketing is an advantage
Tasteful Foods’ Country Manager is motivated by results he/her generates him/herself. You have a good reputation inside the industry as a professional as well as a person. We appreciate your self-driven way of working and hands on attitude. Launching new brand to the market is hard work when local competition is fierce, but you always find your way to come around.
Sales Office will be located at Helsinki Metropolitan area. Work requires ability to travel actively. You will be supported by Tasteful Foods’ operational team based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We look forward to hearing from you
Do you want to be part of Tasteful Foods’ success story?
Send your CV and application letter with salary request no later than October11th, 2020 via our website www.mercuriurval.fi (reference FI-15511).
For additional information please contact: Tarja Oinonen, +358 50 531 4864, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Olli-Pekka Vaara, +358 40 543 7145, e-mail: email@example.com