JYSK Finland Oy
Would you like to work for an international retailer where efforts, efficiency and talent pay off? We at JYSK believe that we can always do things a little better and become even bigger. Sounds good? Then this position might be for you!
As the Country Manager, you have full P&L responsibility for JYSK in Finland. There are soon 100 stores all over Finland, and you will have overall responsibility for store establishment, development and expansion, as well as ensuring optimum store operations. You will lead a dedicated and strong Country Management Team, and you are expected to be visible in the organisation also outside the Head Office in Vantaa. You report directly to our Regional Retail Director and you should count for an international travel activity of approx 20-30 days.
At JYSK we look for dedication of a professional tradesman, mutual respect of an open and honest colleague as well as loyal corporate spirit. These are the values we live up to every day.
We also expect you to have a proven and high level track record on the following areas:
- store establishment, development, expansion and retail operations
- strategy and budgeting process and follow-up
- know how to work in a conceptual chain driven retailer
- best practice sharing of retail knowledge
As a leader, we expect that you:
- can build strong teams and work through them
- can find flexible and pragmatic solutions when things are getting tough
- are eager to develop and have the drive and ambition to be successful.
- like to pick up inspiration from the best and create results through others
- can express yourself in a simple, structured and understandable way in English
- are an independent self-starter and have a good eye for detail
- get things done
JYSK offers you a unique opportunity for personal and professional development within a successful and international company. JYSK takes pride in taking good care of their employees by helping you reach your goals. You will get a leading position in an inspiring and energetic country organisation, and we will support you with an intensive and customized introduction to the position and the company.
For more details about the job and the company please contact Aki Hyryläinen at Mercuri Urval, tel. 0400-200878. To apply, please send your CV and application letter with salary request by April 13th via www.mercuriurval.fi with reference number FI-15160. All documents must be submitted in English.