Enerstena Suomi Oy
Country manager and the managing director of Enerstena Suomi.
Initially, the main task is to build a presence in Finland to ensure 1) successful delivery of the sold plants and 2) ensure the business continuity and sales beyond 2020 in tight cooperation with the team from Kaunas, Lithuania.
Eventually, the country manager should stabilize and manage an independent business in Finland with profit and loss responsibility, and with an ambition to grow.
The job includes the following tasks:
- Sales and account management
- Project steering
- Communication with and selection of local partners
- Management of company finances and admin
- Ensuring, and managing, that Enerstena fulfills its statutory obligations
- Act as a communication bridge between customers, market and the team in Kaunas
- Representation Enerstena group in Finland
This is an opportunity for a candidate that 1) seek an experience to manage to build up a significant operation in the energy industry in Finland 2) would like to hold a role as a country manager of a foreign company and 3) would like to have a visible role within the Finnish energy industry.
Application deadline is 14.2.2020.