Leica Geosystems Oy
We are looking for an experienced leader with good leadership skills
As the Country Manager of the Finnish selling unit you will drive Hexagon Geosystem’s sales and market penetration to achieve financial KPI’s and growth targets for the company product lines.
You will inspire and lead people with enthusiasm to create a strong collaborative and performance-oriented team spirit. Your target is to lead the organization effectively through change phases. You will set the strategic direction and objectives, work out local action plans and ensure transparency with regards to assignments and goals. Furthermore, you will ensure well-functioning processes across the office departments and establish a positive and professional reputation of the company towards all stakeholders - internal as well as external. As the Country Manager, you will report to President of Nordics and play an active role in the Regional Leadership Team.
The duties and responsibilities of the Country Manager are, among others, the following:
- Responsible for sales budget and P&L performance in Finland
- Lead the organisation through change, assure a strong performing team and a collaborative team spirit
- Define and execute country and channel strategies together with Local Management Team
- Manage the forecasting of the sales order planning process and provide regional strategic operations planning input
- Take steps to analyse product unit sales, devise action plans to increase market share and advise on product phase-out strategies
- Play an active role in identifying and developing new markets including identification of potential acquisitions
- Establish strong ties between sales and marketing in order to effectively drive marketing activities
- Cooperate within a matrix structure between sales region
Added strong people management and leadership skills:
- Set goals, support, provide feedback and coach the team
- Responsible for people development of staff
- Drive engagement action plans
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and practices
As a successful Country Manager, you need to demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills. You must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams. Presentation, analytical and planning skills are also essential. Above-average people management, customer service and leadership skills are crucial in this position.
You have a commercial or technical background with a further education and in-depth knowledge in sales/channel management. You have at least some years' experience in an equal position or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Potentially a software background and good market knowledge within the industry in Finland are desirable. International experience is required. You have as a person entrepreneurial drive and strong work ethic. You have a strong sense of urgency, responsibility and accountability. Fluency in Finnish is a pre-requisite and fluent written and verbal English is a pre-requisite as this is the business language. Domestic and international travel will be required in this position.
We offer you a possibility to be a part of a successful, global company in interesting sectors and to work with inspiring professionals locally and internationally. We believe that learning and development happens in many ways, learning from each other, taking on challenging assignments, coaching and feedback, as well as technical and leadership programmers offered by the company.
For more information, please contact Director, Sanna-Mari Muukka, at Mercuri Urval, tel. +358 44 5071633. Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter including a salary request no later than the 24 April, 2018 at www.mercuriurval.com (ref. CH-02909)