Country Manager, Finland, Agria EläinvakuutusAgria
Are you an experienced leader, motivated by the idea of leading Agria’s Finnish business into next phase of growth? With support from colleagues from other countries and with a strong brand and mother company behind you? Would you like to work within a strong, growing business where your skills and experience can make a real difference?
We are searching for a
Country Manager, Finland
for Agria Eläinvakuutus.
Agria started its business in Finland 2016. The current Country Manager is moving into a new central position in Agria. Therefore, we are looking for a successor, to continue to run the business towards growth and profitability. We are looking for an experienced and inspiring people leader with a lot of energy and who shares our interest in animals.
You will be the representative of Agria in Finland having P/L responsibility and responsibility for all the employees within the branch. You report to the Business Manager Europe and are part of the management group for Business Area Europe together with all the other country managers.
- Lead the business in accordance with the Agria concept, systems, and processes continuously working with improvements of processes, services, and products in Finland
- Responsible for Agria’s Finnish business, its business development and growth, financial results, budgets, monitoring, and reporting being also the press spokesperson in Finland
- The leader responsible for the employees and the working environment including recruiting all the staff when required
- Build new and maintain current network and contacts within animal and veterinary community in Finland
- Be responsible for Agria’s strategic business partners in the Finnish market, identifying, negotiating, and implementing new cooperation agreements.
- Work with the Agria culture
- Making sure to draw on the experience from the other countries and contributing so that ideas, input, and suggestions from Finland are shared to rest of the group
To succeed in this role
- A strong understanding of how a business operates and a proven business acumen in business development. You feel comfortable with both operational and strategic work and are passionate about creating the best customer experience. As an experienced leader you think out of the box and are a natural network builder.
- As a result-driven person, you know how to create results through others – your people management philosophy is coaching, inspiring and focused on the employee’s development. You are constantly looking for process improvement areas and new business opportunities for the group.
- Business changes motivate you and you quickly understand complex problems. You lead in a clear, structured, and professional manner and you have authority in yourself and in your competence.
- You have a relevant university education and solid experience from insurance and/or financial industry.
- You need to have an interest in pets, welfare, and humans.
What is there for you
Passion and growth: You will have the opportunity to bring Agria in Finland on the next development journey and to grow it from a small to a medium size insurance company. You will have full responsibility to develop the business in line with the Agria Concept and decided Business Plan, have plenty of freedom within your area of responsibility and at the same time be part of a big insurance company. We are a strong, growing business with a supportive ethos and family feel.
Strong peer group and great colleagues: You will be part of the management group of Business Area Europe, with a great peer group of experienced country managers, Business Support Coordinators & controller.
We also have a competent and engaged employee group in Finland, with several employees who have been with us since the start in 2016.
Brand and values: Agria's brand communicate our core values of animal friendliness, specialist competence and empathy. We ensure animal's best interests above all by ensuring that everyone at Agria has a strong interest in animals, that most of the employees have animals and are committed to the animal world. Expertise in animal insurance, close cooperation with veterinarians and animal owner’s organizations as well as support for research makes Agria a committed company with a strong customer-oriented operation.
Compensation: Salary + company car.
Apply via our recruitment system by attaching your CV, cover letter and salary request by 17 October 2022.