Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
We are currently looking for a Country Director for our Company Enersense to work in Germany.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting the overall direction of the country operation as well as the day-to-day operational management
- Build and maintain relations with local clients
- Communicate with local authorities
- Develop operational Plans and oversee all aspects of business operations
- Develop brand strategies and implement them to promote company products and services
- Previous experience of large industrial projects
- Deep understanding of local laws and regulations
- Demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Good networking skills
- Advanced planning, assessment and analytical skills
- Advanced leadership and project management skills
- Fluent German and English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org