We are looking for a Country Director to lead OOO Prisma operations. OOO Prisma is operating 16 Prisma super- and hypermarkets and is aiming to expand the store network and loyal customer base significantly over the next 5-10 years.
The Country Director drives forward the renewed strategy, business idea and concepts and drives execution across all areas of the organization. He/she ensures that OOO Prisma complies with the high standards of S Group’s sustainability, all relevant regulations and laws and good governance.
The Country Director leads the Management Team in making key decisions regarding the implementation of the strategy. He/she ensures the long-term development of people, structures, processes, operations and systems in all functions and actively harvests the Group level synergies. He/she reports to SVP Retail Business, SOK business Units Ltd.
Requirements & experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing people and operations
- Track-record in successfully managing performance and implementing strategy in an international environment.
- Excellent understanding of retail/service business on business solutions level
- Experience of working in a key leadership role in a complex organization
- Good judgment on development needs and ideal staffing of projects
- Experience of living and working in the region is desirable
- Ability to inspire and motivate others, build collaboration and cooperation
- Well-developed communication, presentation, spokesperson skills
- Target and result orientation; Ability to lead and manage staff and financial resources including setting, managing and monitoring plans and budgets
- Ability to work under pressure including the ability to cope with deadlines, multiple tasks, and competing demands
- Graduate level with economic focus or equivalent experience
- Fluent English, written and spoken is required, Finnish is a benefit
We offer you a unique opportunity to be part of an inspiring international growth strategy where together with our colleagues and customers we build a business with synergies to improve competitiveness on group level and locally. We offer you an opportunity to learn from the best-in-class international competition to improve concepts and service, complement the businesses operated by regional co-operation, overall adding economic value to S-group and co-op owners.
This position is located in St. Petersburg, Russia and requires travelling.
How to apply:
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter titled “Country Director Russia” via Boyden’s website latest 7th of October 2020. For confidential inquiries, please contact Carita Lahti, tel. 050 500 3003 or email@example.com, Tuesday 29.9. 13-15. or Monday 05.10. 9-11.