We are now looking for a results-driven and collaborative person to work in our Supply Center in Turku as Cost Controller in temporary position until the end of 2023.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implementing cost management processes in projects considering the Bayer cost controlling procedures in building a new pharmaceutical production plant and at the same time modernizing the existing production facility in Turku
• Developing and maintaining WBS (work breakdown structure) -information regarding project structures and costs
• Creating and maintaining project cost and spend information in cost management tools
• Creating cost reports from cost management tools
• Participating in project meetings on demand and being the contact person for project members regarding cost management
• Contributing to continuous improvement of cost management processes
• Responding to ad-hoc questions regarding project cost information
• Supporting commissioning and qualification activities
WHO YOU ARE
• Technical or commercial education (e.g., Bachelor's degree) and some years of work experience in similar positions/tasks
• Experience in cost management in investment projects is preferred
• Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers
• Self-driven with strong communication skills
• Profound experience in MS Excel and SAP with accuracy with numbers
• Good written and spoken English and Finnish
For further information, please contact Project Controls Manager Teppo Pelkonen, November 23 between 14-15 and November 30 between 14-15.30, phone 040 147 8895.
Please send your application by December 1, 2021 at the latest.
Functional area: Controlling
Seniority level: Professional