Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Cost Controller for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The estimated start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as a part of the Cost Control team to control and support the Olkiluoto 3 Project
- Work as a Controller for defined scope that will be assigned
- Control the different financial flows of the department including cost spending / invoices, purchases, commitments and worked hours
- Support management decision making, provide internal reporting linked to your scope
- Take care of budget planning and closing actions for your assigned department
- Suitable education background
- Ability to work autonomously after the training period even though the team’s support will be always available
- Previous SAP knowledge is as an advantage
- Good technical skills on Excel will be required in order to provide/ perform analysis and reviews efficiently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Rigorous and proactive attitude
- English skills
- Other languages (French, German or Finnish) considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.