Corporate Tax Specialist
We are looking for Corporate tax specialists to join our team! Young professionals wanted!
We are seeking new talents to complement our team of tax professionals, who are dedicated to serve an international clientele in a variety of challenging engagements. We succeed by helping our clients to succeed. Become part of the success by joining the group!
We advise our clients on all areas of corporate tax, with our engagements varying from day-to-day advice to global long-term tax management of multinational groups. We also provide highly specialized services e.g. in the areas of transfer pricing (TP), tax accounting, EU tax law, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), fund structuring and financial instruments. We work with a diverse range of clients from family owned companies and SMEs to listed companies and high-profile institutions in a close co-operation with our global network of PwC firms, stretched across 158 jurisdictions and combining the expertise of over 208,000 professionals.
We are currently looking for young professionals to join our team. At the moment we have open positions especially for tax professionals in tax accounting, M&A as well as in international tax services. However, in our team you would have the opportunity to develop in and practice all areas of corporate taxation.
To succeed in this position, you have
- A master's degree in law or economics (tax-related studies being especially valued).
- Fluent skills in Finnish and English are requisite for a successful career. Swedish skills, as well as other language skills, are also highly appreciated.
- Relevant work experience e.g. at the tax administration or at an audit/law/consulting firm. You can also have a couple of years or more experience in audit or accounting, but have an interest in developing into a future tax specialist.
- Depending on your area of expertise, following experiences and competences would be appreciated:
- Tax accounting – you have few years’ experience in audit, accounting or even tax accounting while you are interested in – or even feel passionate about – taxation and tax accounting.
- Mergers and acquisitions – you have few years’ experience of or you are interested in tax due diligence and structuring related projects.
- International taxation – you have understanding of transfer pricing, interpretation of tax treaties, structuring or other international aspects of taxation. Alternatively, you can be a future tax expert with current experience of financing related tasks, while interested in taxation.
In addition, we appreciate good teamwork and project management skills, proactivity and service minded attitude. You are a motivated professional equipped with a can-do attitude and eager to continuously learn and develop yourself and your professional skills and don’t mind stepping outside of your comfort zone.
We offer you a position in a world-class organization of tax professionals and a chance to work with some of the best people in the industry. The global PwC network offers possibilities for personal growth and international career-building. You will get an opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. We emphasize well-being at work and offer various training opportunities tailored for your needs, broad occupational healthcare services and many different recreational activities (etc. gym, personal trainer as well as sport and recreation benefit).
Want to join us?
Please send your application, CV and a salary request, written in English by Sunday, 6 May 2018.
For further information, please contact Mirva Laaksonen +358 (0)50 568 5956, email@example.com or Satu Schmidt +358 (0)50 380 7696, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126810
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki