Corporate Public Affairs Manager
Bayer Nordic SE
We are now looking for a public and governmental affairs professional with a can-do attitude to work in a newly created role based in Espoo, Finland as
CORPORATE PUBLIC AFFAIRS MANAGER
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Develop and implement national public policy strategies relevant for Bayer. You will be reporting to Nordic Head of Communications, Public Affairs and Sustainability.
• Monitor and analyze policy developments and their relevance for Bayer
• Ensure Bayer’s stakeholder dialog by building and maintaining an external network with relevant stakeholders and developing consistent process of engagement with them
• Support Bayer's senior management in public affairs related topics
Who you are
• University degree or equivalent with relevant professional background and proven advocacy and policy experience
• Excellent and proven understanding of political and economic processes relevant for Life Science industry in Finland, the stakeholder landscape, their interactions and relevance for Bayer
• Excellent communication and consulting skills, persuasiveness and influencing skills
• Fluency in Finnish and English
• Having a can do -attitude
• Passion to work in life science industry. Prior experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and challenging role in an international environment with a chance to develop your skills and experience further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application by Monday January 27, 2020 via www.bayer.fi under "Meille töihin > Avoimet Työpaikat".
If you feel this role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you! For further information, please contact Kati Nyman, Nordic Head of Communications, Public Affairs and Sustainability, Tuesday January 21 at 11-12 (EET) and Wednesday January 22 at 14-15 (EET), phone +358 40 7531323
Functional area: Communications & Public Affairs
Seniority level: Professional