Copywriter (part-time), Wärtsilä, Turku/HelsinkiAcademic Work
We are looking for a part-time Copywriter to our client Wärtsilä to join their team responsible of handling key training material. If you thrive in creative tasks and are skilled with modern tools of content production, this could be your chance to kickstart your career! Read more about the job description below and send us your resume as soon as possible, as we proceed with suitable candidates immediately.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this position, you will join a team of professionals overseeing Wärtsiläs e-learning material. You get to process and manage technical material and adapt them to cohesive training material for internal Wärtsilä employees as well as external clients. You will also independently run small-scale projects related to training materials. To support you in your daily tasks, you will have a compact team of 10 professionals of content creation to work with you. As a part-time Copywriter, you will work approximately 15 hours per week (adaptable to current workload and flexible according to your possible studies).
You are offered:
* Inspiring and meaningful job duties to motivate you to develop as a professional
* A compact team of 10 people to support you in your daily tasks
* An international working environment to gather valuable working experience from
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Creating content for e-learning and internal competition platform
* Modifying technical material suitable for training material
* Collecting information from the material and implementing it to set templates
* Ensuring the quality of the training material
* Small-scale project management
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background (e.g. studies in education, marketing, or linguistics)
* Some prior working experience from an office environment
* Fluency in English (especially written)
* Knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office-tools
Knowledge of Finnish and prior working experience from similar tasks are seen as beneficial.
As a person you are:
* Independent and resourceful
* Precise and attentive to tasks at hand
* Brave and outgoing
* Start: September or October 2022
* Work extent: Fixed-term contract until May 2023, a possibility to discuss about an extension
* Location: Turku (or alternatively Helsinki) + a flexible remote work policy
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Wärtsilä that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONWärtsilä is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. We emphasise innovation in sustainable technology and services to help our customers continuously improve their environmental and economic performance. Our dedicated and passionate team of 17,000 professionals in more than 200 locations in 68 countries shape the decarbonisation transformation of our industries across the globe. In 2021, Wärtsiläs net sales totalled EUR 4.8 billion. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.