Coordinator/Specialist, Organizational Change Management (31443)
We are now looking for
Coordinator/Specialist, Organizational Change Management
to join Business Processes unit to plan and execute people engagement activities to a fixed term position until 31.12.2020.
Your part in Neste journey
Neste is strongly developing its processes and renewing information systems. We are implementing harmonized business processes and renewing ERP-systems in Supply Chain and Finance, and transforming the way we operate in business and how we utilize information. Refinery and Terminal Manufacturing Operations Management-project is a project covering Refinery operations and Logistics Movements globally in our Refineries and Terminals.
Organizational Change Management team is responsible for ensuring that the new way of working will be implemented and maintained in the organization and that the end-users are engaged throughout the program duration. The team manages stakeholder engagement, communications and training. Change management is a joint effort between program organization and line organization in order to ensure smooth transition.
You will work in close cooperation with Neste colleagues and the project team, across organizational boundaries. In this position, you will have an important role in various people engagement activities in areas of stakeholder management and learning administration.
In your role, you will
- Schedule and coordinate training events
- Plan and deliver communication materials and events
- Participate in stakeholder engagement
- Support the project team in various change management activities
- Participate in developing and sustaining Neste Organizational Change Management practices within ERP CoE
The keys to success in the position
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Previous experience of change management tasks
- Previous project work experience, preferably in production/ logistics/ industry environment is a plus
- Previous experience of training coordination and communication tasks
- Knowledge of business processes and ERP
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Advanced communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Aspiration to learn new tools to create inspiring communications material and administrate learning environments
- Willingness to travel upon need, primarily in Finland but depending on role, to other Neste sites on later project phases.
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
The position offers an opportunity to be part of a large, international business transformation program. The role will offer a chance to work in a fast paced, motivated project team. This position is a vantage point to organizational change management. The team is based in Espoo and this position can be located in Espoo or Porvoo, Finland.
For more information, please contact Leena Suoninen, Head of People Engagement (+358 50 458 1626) on February 8th at 13-15 or February 15th at 10-12.
Please submit your application the soonest but latest on February 28th, 2019.
Please note however that we will start to process the applications immediately upon receipt.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.