Coordinator, Fennovoima, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 4.1.2022
Now is your chance to get to know nuclear power and its opportunities in Finland! If you are interested in tasks related to communication and documentation and you enjoy to support others, this might be the job for you! Leave your application as soon as possible, since we start the recruitment process right away!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Project Coordinator you will be working as a part of a Licensing -team assisting with different administrative tasks. These tasks include correspondence with authorities, managing documents and participating in licensing documentation submission. In this position, you will work as a support person and coordinate meetings where you will operate as a secretary.
* Creating and managing documents using various information systems
* Coordinating meetings with suppliers and authorities and preparing meetings
* Correspondence with authorities
* Participation in licensing documentation submission
* Operating as a secretary in meetings
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant education
* Experience in working with Finnish authorities and working in nuclear industry is seen as an advantage
* Experience in creating and managing text and documents
* Experience working with different information systems, strong basic knowledge of MS Office
* Independent and precise way of working
* Good communication and teamwork skills
* Fluent skills in Finnish and English
* Start: As soon as possible (February)
* Work extent: 6 months, possibility to continue
* Location: Helsinki, Salmisaari
* Other: The chosen person for this job will go under a security clearance and a drug test
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.