Oriola Finland Oy
We are looking for
to join our Group Finance function and to support our Logistics operations in Finland. Our Group finance function supports the Business Areas and group-wide functions through financial analysis and forecasting and business partnering. As a Controller you have an important role to play when we steer the business to the next level. We wish you to grow to be real sparring partner for the management teams and managers, providing value adding insight and transparency to transactions and efficient operations.
As a Logistics controller we expect you to have an analytical mindset and preferably you have understanding of logistic processes, but most importantly you are driven by learning new things and taking proactive approach to get things done. As a controller in the Group Finance function you will join a small but dynamic Group Control team that provides financial insight to the Group Management as well as Business Areas.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of participation in monthly and quarterly closings, financial budgeting and forecasting, investment planning and follow-up as well as process development. Your responsibilities include:
- Cost budgeting, analysis and reporting
- Development and maintenance of financial reporting structures, including cost allocations
- Acting as a finance partner for Logistics operations / Group functions
- Supporting IT organization and other Group functions with spend analysis and control
- Running, developing and maintaining the Logistics cost model
- Participating in Finance development projects across the organization
- Participating in Group Management Reporting as well as external financial reporting
The Ideal candidate has:
- An M.Sc. degree preferably in Finance/Economics/Accounting or in technology majoring in Industrial Economics
- 0-5 years of working experience in similar roles
- Understanding of logistics processes and activity based costing
- Experience of working with different ERP systems, e.g. SAP
- Experience of usage of Oracle Hyperion
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives together
- Hands-on attitude and the ability to take initiative to improve processes further
- Interest in learning new financial tools and processes
- Ability to support different parts of our organization with financial input
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English and Finnish. Knowledge of Swedish is considered a plus
At Oriola, we cherish openness, taking initiative, responsibility and working together. If you share our values and are interested in the job, please apply latest by 2 June 2019.
For more information about the Logistics Controller position or company, please contact Pia Viitanen, Director Business Control, by phone (Tel. +358 46 8765090) on 21.5.2019 12:00 – 13:00 or 29.5.2019 09:00 – 10:00. For more information about the Controller, Group Finance position please contact Michael Kommonen, Group Controller, by phone ( Tel. +358 40 1835836) on 22.5.2019 11:00 – 12.00 or 29.5.2019 10:00 – 11:00.