We are looking for a CONTROLLER to join our team in Joensuu or Espoo
We are looking for an ambitious Finance professional with a Can-do attitude and relevant work experience to join our team in Joensuu or Espoo.
• You have an essential role in reporting of Abloy business, including actual, forecasting and final plan ensuring correct financial data
• Co-operate with business management in planning and analysis to drive improved financial results.
• Based on your experience you may have your own business controlling responsibility area
• You play a key role in several process development initiatives
Education, Work Experience and Personal Qualities
• Strong drive to make a career and succeed in multinational company
• Relevant work experience, the role can be modified based on your background
• Educated to a University degree level in Economics or Engineering
• Excellent capabilities in Excel and possible other reporting tools
• Genuine interest in business and a desire to make an impact
• Hands on attitude and perseverance to survive routines
• Good team player who understands the importance of meeting deadlines and who thrives in a busy, challenging environment
• Fluent in English & Finnish
Please tell us about yourself and send us your application including a cover letter, CV and a salary request no later than 15th of October 2021. For more information, please contact Mikko Viitala, CFO, tel +358 503142986.
As part of the recruitment process, a standard personnel security clearance will be conducted for the selected candidate.