We have taken connectivity and made it simple. Our people, technology and software have created a new standard for secure OT networks, remote maintenance and network management. The award-winning TOSIBOX® products are manufactured in Finland and used in more than 150 countries.
In order to further strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for a
The primary location is our Oulu HQ, the position is permanent.
What you will be working on (independently and/or in cooperation with CFO and other team members):
- Budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis for the Tosibox Group financial performance.
- Planning the pricing and value creation models for existing and visioned products and services to support Tosibox Sales operations and management team.
- Creating reports and analysis for investment and financing purposes.
- Developing and implementing the Tosibox financial and management accounting, including the subsidiaries
- Planning the way in which we monitor and steer our business activities (incl. ERP and BI capabilities) and defining internal financial governance.
- Working in close cooperation with our business regions in the U.S., Europe and APAC (Australia)
What we expect you to already have experience on:
- Sc. level degree from accounting or finance
- Ability to operate in an international group setup with several subsidiaries (accounting, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and BI)
- Ability to model the existing and planned business in terms of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Systematic way of working towards well governed financial operating environment and effective business and ability to communicate to and with the colleagues and interfaces.
- Experience and ability to create models and value analysis for existing and planned products and services.
- Excellent level of Business English (other languages are an advantage)
- Superb skills in MS Excel, ERP experience highly valued
- You have demonstrated experience matching our values: We Care. We simplify. We trust in high quality and integrity. We are brave.
- You are skilled in negotiation and influencing and working as a member of a team.
Why you should join?
- You will be part of an exciting phase of a growth company where your work has a strong and direct impact on the business.
- Your work conditions will be flexible and you will be able to combine well your work, family and your personal interests.
More information from our CFO Liisa Mutanen +358 40 5110130 / email@example.com in the following time slots:
- Wednesday 23 September 9.30 – 11.30
- Tuesday 29 September 12.00 – 14.00
- Thursday 1 October 9.00 – 11.00
We offer you an exciting position in a growth company on an interesting path and would love to see your CV and application in firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th October 2020. Please note that we are contacting candidates already during the application period.