Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries and has a workforce of about 7,000 worldwide (including joint ventures). Its combined sales turnover reached EUR 1 220,9 million in 2019. Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange. To learn more: visit www.recticel.com
An exciting opportunity to make your mark with the international industrial player in Kouvola. We are looking for an experienced Controller to join and support our international team to further flourish our success in business.
As a Controller your primary task is to support the business decisions by providing accurate and timely financial information and analysis and reports, for the local management team in Kouvola as well as for the Group level. You will be a key partner for the operational management, to oversee all aspects of the organization's finances, budgeting, and financial reporting, auditing and asset management.
As a Controller your tasks and objectives will be as follows:
- Perform the monthly financial support and reporting to the local plant management
- Being involved in the annual budgeting and the processes
- Support internal and external audit with information and guidance of process flows.
To quality for this role your background should involve most of the following:
- Ccommerical experience of financial management ( financial controlling) preferably in industrial project or manufacturing business ( i.e. IFRS / Local GAAP)
- Skills in SAP /BI knowledge considered as an advantage
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from many layers of organization
- Enjoying number crunching and have an eye for the detail
- Result oriented working style
- Good and proactive communication skills
- Good skills with MS Office tools -especially with excell
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
In turn we can offer you an exciting role in an international business environment with opportunities to grow. You will be entitled to professional training and career progression to support your ongoing professional development. Majority of the work is done in Kouvola and some national/international travel is required.
If this sounds an opportunity that you have been looking for, then we would like to hear from you. We are moving quickly with this recruitment and will held the interviews ASAP. For further information please contact Eezy Personnel Kouvola / Liena Silen, tel 040 482 6770.