Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Would you like to join a group of skilled professionals providing special transformers around the globe? We are looking for
a self-driven and experienced Controller at ABB Oy, Transformers Business Line in Vaasa. If you possess the drive
focused attitude and have vision to ensure financial strength and operating efficiencies for the company, this position
could be for you.
In this role you will be a business partner to management, proactively contributing to the definition of strategy for the
business by defining objectives, as well as aligning the business structure and its processes so that they deliver according
to defined targets.
- Overseeing the business planning and forecasting process in your area of responsibility and serving as the interface to the Country and Global CFOs
- Striving for effectiveness and continuous improvements in order to attain higher operating performance
- Enhancing processes to improve business performance, particularly profitability, cash flow and net working capital
- Executing risk review procedures and processes in line with global policies and standards to minimize commercial and financial risks and exposure
- Running the forecasting and budgeting processes, establishing and maintaining a proactive working relationship with the shared accounting services, and ensuring compliance with SOX, US-GAAP and ABB Power Grid policies
- Manager responsibility of a local finance team
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- M.Sc. in finance, economics and/or business administration
- Several years’ experience in a relevant position
- Good analytical skills and work of a high-standard
- Proactive and self-driven, structured and accurate
- The ability to co-operate, negotiate and communicate effectively in a global organization
- Good command of English and Finnish
- A well-founded knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Ideally you have the ability to identify development topics with the existing practices.
- Attention to details and being comfortable with routine work is an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI71716518 by October 5, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact Toni Koskinen, at +358 50 334 4517.