We are currently looking for a
Group Reporting Systems
to join our global organization
As a key member of the global controlling team, you will be responsible for developing the global management reporting processes and tools, in accordance with the company’s digitalization plan. Your task is to redefine and build the needed database and system structure and personally build reports for management use. You will also learn in detail the tasks of Scanfil group reporting team and be a backup for them. With your analytical skills you are able to perform ad hoc analysis. After few years period in system development tasks your career may continue in group business controlling or accounting.
Besides our ERP system, IFS, we also use Cognos performance management software, as well as analytical and reporting applications, such as TM1 and QlikView. We are also open to new concepts and tools.
The Successful Applicant will be meeting the following criteria:
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics;
- at least 3-5 years’ experience in group controlling in a multi-national environment;
- Strong knowledge of Cognos/ TM1/ QlikView or other similar consolidation and reporting systems and experience of reporting system definition and development.
- Strongly process oriented mindset; proficiency in process improvement;
- experience and desire of using and developing reporting/forecasting tools;
- strong analytical skills; ability to detect the key points in a mass of data.
- proactive and “hands-on” attitude
- efficient communication and cooperation skills;
- excellent English language skills
We offer you a versatile, inspiring and challenging role, which is supported by a motivated team. It also gives a global view on the financial management in an international company. The role is based in Vantaa, Finland, close proximity to the airport.
If you are interested, please send your application http://bit.ly/SCANcontroller with a salary expectation by the 11th of August 2019.
If you have questions related to this position, please send email to CFO Kai Valo, firstname.lastname@example.org.