Would you like to be part of a team of professionals in the pharma business?
Now we are looking for a talented
to strengthen the Team of Medac GmbH in Finland.
In close collaboration with the country manager the controller is accountable for supporting the operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports and business analysis, maintenance of an adequate system of records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk.
In this important role you will work at our office in Jorvas, Kirkkonummi alongside other Medac GmbH cross-functional team members in Finland and report directly to the country manager.
Controller will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Different type of market and competitor analysis and evaluations concerning existing and new products
- Participating and supporting management in budgeting process
- Producing advanced financial and cost calculations
- Supporting forecasting process
- Pricing and profitability analysis and suggestions for the management
- Regular sales monitoring and analysis vs. plans on national and territory level
- Provides comprehensive, easy-to-read and understandable reports for all levels within the organization
- Supporting tender process and monitoring hospital tenders and penalties
- Checking and controlling costs (e.g. invoices, travel expenses)
- Processing invoices and ensuring that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Appropriate education (field of study could be e.g. finance, accounting or business administration) or equivalent work/business experience
- Strong financial capability and understanding
- Good IT skills and open-minded to new tools
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Teamwork, coordination, project management and communication skills
- High working morale and good positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and with others both locally and globally
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Strong persistence in dealing with challenges and not giving up easily
- Fluent verbal and written Finnish and English language skills
For further information, please call Executive Consultant Ari Rönkä +358 44 2747499 at Nordic Progress Oy. If you want to become a Controller at Medac GmbH in Finland kindly apply for the position and send your CV with salary request in English no later than April 1st, 2019 by using the following link: https://nordicprogress.rekrytointi.com/paikat/?o=A_A&jid=51.