Your main responsibility is to develop and manage our internal reporting. You will do your magic with numbers and prepare monthly and annual reports and financial forecast for our management team to support decision making. You will coordinate financial controlling with our accounting division. In the future you will be responsible for reporting to our stakeholders as well. We are looking for a talent who takes ownership of her/his work and has that ”act like there is no other guy or gal to do the job better” attitude.
This is an independent role and you will report to our Chief Operating Officer Jussi. Don’t worry – even though you don’t have your own team, you have plenty of great colleagues to brighten up your days!
You will charm us with the following skills:
- Master's degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience working in similar position.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluency in Finnish and English.
- Ambition to become a future finance leader.
Most importantly your best asset is your enthusiastic attitude! You take ownership of your work and you are motivated to learn something new every day. Pardon our French - at giosg we believe that you can’t do epic shit with basic people.
Reasons why you will enjoy working with us:
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure the employee satisfaction with monthly employee NPS surveys. This is a place where everyone gets a say, we appreciate initiative and good ideas, so if you have something valuable to add we’ll nurture it.
- The giosg crew! When describing our team a mix of experience and youth comes first to mind. We work hard and have fun together; you can start your Friday morning energetically by participating in giosg’s floorball game or relax in the office by playing pinball. We also like to enjoy breakfasts together from time to time.
- We will provide the tools (you get to choose your own work equipment!) and support so you can shine and grow professionally. In the future you have the opportunity to take full responsibility of giosg group’s finance function.
If we sparked your interest and you got that ”where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and application to us. We wish that you would join our team during autumn. Would you like to hear more? Feel free to have call and chat with our COO Jussi Karelo tel. +358 40 512 5714 or HR Manager Taika Rautanen tel. +358 44 994 7042.
Giosg combines data and artificial intelligence (AI) with feature-rich technology to provide intuitive solutions that deliver the right online trigger, to the right person at the right time – allowing organisations to operate smarter. The result? A faster, more streamlined sales process, happier customers and a significant boost to return on investment.
Our vision is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Interactions with impact, with meaning, with outcome. WITH PURPOSE. We want to become the go-to brand in customer engagement, spring-boarding the relevance and productivity of every touchpoint to optimise everyone’s most valuable resource: TIME.
We are a company of 60 tech and business professionals with offices in Helsinki, London and Stockholm. We pride ourselves in being an all-round epic workplace where we work hard, have fun and serve our clients with superior quality every day.