We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Controller at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators unit in Helsinki. You will be in charge of the common units and. In this position, you will play a lead role in month-end closing and participate in a number of internal development projects.
• Playing a leading role in month-end closing (common postings, allocation cycles, reporting)
• Participating in the budgeting process
• Coordinating SOX
• Contact person for ABB shared accounting services and auditors
• Participating in internal development projects, such as SAP BI development
• Preparing ad hoc analyses and other reporting tasks for the management
• Supporting our functions in financial issues
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• M.Sc. in business or economics
• A few years’ relevant experience
• A precise, independent and proactive style of working
• Good cooperation and teamwork skills
• Knowledge of MS Excel and SAP
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65323239 by July 22, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle. Please include your salary request in the cover letter.
If you have questions, contact Jaana Gröhn, tel. +358 50 332 4018.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com