Controller, Swedbank, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 13.1.2021
We are now looking for a Controller for our client company Swedbank! This role is perfect for someone who already has some reporting and administrative experience as well as analytical, structured and cooperative work approach. Read more and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Controller you will play an important role in Swedbank´s small Business Control and Administration team working closely with relevant stakeholders in their Branch as well as Head Office. You will report to the Head of Administration in Finland.
We offer you:
* A great opportunity to grow as a professional
* Supportive atmosphere and nice office in the central of Helsinki
* A possibility to join different projects based on your own interest and skills
JOB DUTIESIn this role you support Swedbank´s business by producing various calculations, analyses and reports. You are responsible for both external and internal reporting, planning processes as well as producing ad-hoc reports for the Branch Steering Committee, the Branch Management Committee and other relevant units within the Bank.
* External and internal reporting
* Cooperation with finance coordinator and accountant
* You also act as back-up for Accountant if needed
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in finance, economics and/or business administration
* Previous experience in administrative tasks (experience as a controller is seen as an advantage)
* Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
As a person you:
* Are good at taking initiative and you have a strong sense of discipline, timetables and support for the team
* Have strong team work skills but also the ability to work independently
* Are fluent in English and Finnish, both spoken and written. Swedish language skills are seen as an advantage.
* Start: Per Agreement
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki
* Other: Send your CV and motivation letter to us - we are excited to hear more about you!
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Swedbank that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Workille.
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.