Control System Specialist
We are now looking for a Control System Specialist based in our Espoo or Kouvola office.
The Control System Specialist is responsible for the automation system development and maintenance in the Biogas Business Unit. The Control System Specialist will support the Finnish and Swedish Circular Economy businesses in all automation related issues. The focus will be in Finland, but you will work closely with the Swedish team as well.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Development and maintenance of the control systems in biogas plants
- Project manager for the instrumentation, electric- and automation related development and maintenance projects
- Main user for Valmet´s DNA and Siemens control systems
- Back office support and control system troubleshooting for the plants and sites within Gasum group
- Participating in the development of the automation and digitalization in Biogas BU
- Working in close cooperation with colleagues, external suppliers and possibly in the future with external customers.
What we expect from you
You are the Control System Specialist we are looking for if you have experience working in a similar position and you have experience from Valmet ´s DNA control system. Experience from Siemens control system is an advantage. You have master’s or bachelor’s degree from relevant area. Experience in project management is also an advantage. In this position you need to be able to communicate fluently in Finnish and English. The position requires traveling in Finland and some traveling in the Nordics.
You are goal oriented with good analytical skills and used to working in an organized and structured way. You are also used to working independently and enjoy solving challenging technical problems.
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the energy sector
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply at www.gasum.com by 11.2.2020 enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Maintenance Manager Erkka Laine (+358 400 279 891) on Fridays 24.1.2020 and 31.1.2020 between 15:00 – 17:00.
To learn more about our company, visit www.gasum.com.