Valio Sourcing and Packaging Development is a group function, responsible for strategical and tactical sourcing of materials & services and coordinating and leading Valio Packaging Development. We deliver our services for the whole Valio group in a cost-effective, business-oriented, and sustainable way.
Our Contract Manufacturing team has an open short-term position during the parental leave for a Contract Manufacturing Specialist.
You will be working in our Contract Manufacturing team in Finland, supporting our subsidiaries globally. You will be important link between business, sourcing team and our partners, helping us to reach our ambitious global growth and sustainability targets. Joining our team and #Valion_hakintajengi, you can bring your contribution to our plant-based portfolio development and together we can make life better!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Procurement and supply chain tasks coordination for Contract Manufacturing partners
- Ordering, stock level inventory, invoice handling, master data update etc.
- Support and help our subsidiaries with Contract Manufacturing related supply chain tasks
- Make sure that our partners are aligned with our sustainability requirements and targets
- Coordinate and support raw material samples and documentation for production trials globally
- Support in different Contract Manufacturing projects and tasks
You will work in close cooperation with all internal stakeholders like Business, R&D, Markets, SCM and Quality & Compliance teams, but of course also with our Subsidiaries, Partners and Suppliers globally. Good knowledge and experience of operative procurement, supply chain and order-delivery process will help you to success in this position.
We expect from you:
- Good experience of order-delivery process tasks and willingness to learn and travel
- Ability to work in changing situations and global environment, keeping calm and smile
- Excellent cooperation and collaboration skills, fluent Finnish and English knowledge
- Good IT-skills (Excel, ERP systems), knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably Economics or Food Technology, or similar
We offer you:
- Interesting challenges and excellent opportunity to learn and develop yourself in inspiring and international work environment
- Challenges that help you grow every day
- Chance to make your mark in an inspiring, challenging job, with the support of a strong organization
We pay attention to, among other things, employee well-being and engagement at work and workplace safety with various metrics. You will also have access to the benefits of a large, renowned Finnish food company.
For more information, please contact Minna Isotalo, Head of Contract Manufacturing,
tel. +358 50 398 0432. Telephone hours preferably: 4.10. at 15.30-16.30 and 7.10. at 14-15.
Application: If you feel that this could be your position, then don’t miss an opportunity and please let us know of your interest, sending us your application by 9.10.2022.
Hakusanat: työpaikat Helsinki, työpaikat Espoo, työpaikat Vantaa, hankinta, ostotoiminnot, sopimusvalmistus