We are currently looking for a Contract Manager experienced in Claim Management for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing constructive contractual relationships with the client via a consistent approach in regular meetings and in contractual correspondence
- Building defensive/offensive claim dossiers again to mitigate recurrent as well as specific contract-closeout risks for the client
- Liaising with the client's legal department in order to identify, implement and track claim positions and failures of constructively to cooperate with the client in the interests of advancing the Project
- Proactively advising the Project Director on contractual aspects
- Increasing awareness and implementing behavioral changes among the operational project team with respect to contractual opportunities, risks and obligations and opportunities for cooperation from the end client
- Coordinating closely with other on-site support functions, in particular, the time schedule (delay analysis and tracking), supply chain (subcontractor claims and contract closeouts) and finance (cost analysis of changes and claims) teams
- Suitable Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Claim Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in Contract Management
- Experience in industrial projects
- Able to rapidly and sufficiently understand the crux of a given subject, often technical and complex in nature
- Able to extract the essence of the contractual issue and express it clearly and concisely, especially in writing
- Rigor is crucial, whether it be in the contractual analysis of a given subject, in the writing and reviewing of official correspondence, or in respecting deadlines and deliverables
- Able to work well independently while enjoying teamwork
- English skills (written and spoken)
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2020 was around EUR 144 million. The pro forma turnover of the Enersense-Empower Group, which was consolidated in 2020, was around EUR 241 million in 2020. The company has around 2,200 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website for investors can be found at www.enersense.com/investors.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.