We are currently looking for a Contract Manager for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To handle in full autonomy several subcontracts according to the Project strategy
- To ensure the associated daily follow-up, including direct relationship with the subcontractors
- Support the construction manager for the contractual part of the relation with the subcontractors
- Close coordination with the construction team, as well as engineering and commissioning when needed
- Face to face meetings with subcontractors and issuance of related minutes of meeting
- Management of the correspondence (base activity of the administration)
- Contract change management: writing and handling Additional Works Orders and Contract Amendments
- Invoices review and validation
- Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors (including particular points of co-activity management)
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, social issues, unions, site logistics…)
- Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans
- Contracts closing
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process)
- Risks and Opportunities management
- Internal reporting (operational, progress and financial)
- Writing Lessons Learned
- Full responsibility of the contract administration on site. He has the complete knowledge of the contractual rights & obligations of the parties
- Participate in the management of the contractual relationship with the subcontractors on site
- Commercial point of contact for the subcontractor
- At least 10 years’ experience in contract management with customer and/or suppliers, ideally on complex industrial and multicultural projects in sectors such as energy, building or transport
- 3 years of experience in Nuclear Power Plant from similar position
- Able to rapidly and sufficiently understand the crux of a given subject, often technical and complex in nature
- Able to extract the essence of the contractual issue and express it clearly and concisely, especially in writing
- Rigor is crucial, whether it be in the contractual analysis of a given subject, in the writing and reviewing of official correspondence, or in respecting deadlines and deliverables.
- Able to work well independently while enjoying teamwork
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.