Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
As a Contract Manager you will work in the Fennovoima Project Management organization for various project contract and claim management/administration related tasks. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima project management and legal teams as well as with the plant supplier, design, consulting and construction contractors. You will also lead a small and efficient contract management team.
Your tasks include e.g.
- developing and maintaining claim management processes and guidelines
- participating in EPC Contract and Claim Administration
- supervisor duties of contract management team
Ideal candidate for this position has
- applicable technical B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- minimum 10 years experience of contract management for international infrastructural, industrial or power plant projects implemented with EPC contracts
- fluent English, knowledge of Russian and Finnish would be an advantage
- system skills:
- knowledge of project and contract management tools
- Microsoft Office
- professional attitude and capability to manage wide and complex matters
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.8.2019: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact Contract Management Director Pekka Jokela tel. +358 (0)20 757 8458 on Tuesday 23.7. at 14-15 or Tue 30.7. at 14-15, or Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 710 1271 on Wednesday 10.7. at 11-12 or on Thursday 18.7. at 11-12. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
Click here to read more about the team: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/pekka-jokela-im-most-motivated-when-my-team-polina-kuzina/