Contract Management Specialist/ Manager
Job Number: 00551710
Are you ready for a challenging and dynamic career?
We are now looking for two Contract Manager professionals, Contract Manager and Contract Management Specialist, to handle a variety of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts, primarily post signature management, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
You will - together with the rest of the Nordic team - provide on-site advice across Accenture's industry and business areas (including consulting, technology and outsourcing) on contract management and policy compliance matters; furthermore you will be responsible for drafting, tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. You will also participate in a range of contract management projects across the Accenture organization. You will be part of the Finnish Contract Management team and report to the Finnish Contract Management Lead.
Central tasks further include:
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Reviewing and managing contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
- Identifying risks and issues, suggesting alternatives that lead to the best solution
- Responding to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Independently works at engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement
- Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed accordingly Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Acquiring a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture’s major business areas in order to communicate effectively with projects senior management and provide appropriate advice.
Additional tasks for Contract Manager:
- Manages assigned business area on behalf of the Contract Management function
- Manages daily workload of assigned Contract Management personnel and project or business personnel assisting with the contract management function
We believe you have relevant work experience in the contract management field. You have extensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles. You are able to identify optimal contractual solutions applying both law and economics.
Contract Management Specialist:Master degree in law/contract management/business is required
Master degree in law/contract management/business is required
Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the contract management/ procurement/legal field
Able to advise and interact with all levels of management
Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
Able to apply sound business judgement
Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
Preferred skills in both positions:Previous experience of mobilizing finalized contracts by setting-up and monitoring the proper contract management required processes Able to resolve contract and pricing issues Good understanding of basic contracting principles Detail-oriented and organized Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and good mathematical skills Ability to work independently and as a team member Ability to be flexible, mobile and work in a problem solving environment Excellent English language skills (Swedish as optional) Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) IACCM or other relevant certifications Make your move and apply now or at the latest by February 4th, 2018 - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. We are looking forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions concerning or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1094589
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki