Contract Management Administrator
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
As a Contract Management Administrator, you will report to Project Contract Manager and work within Contract Management functional group. Page Content
You will interact with the project organization as whole, the Supplier, design consultants and sub-contractors. You will administer the EPC Contract and administer, analyze, review and close contracts that have been remitted to your scope.
Your main tasks will include
- Analyzing the contract terms and conditions and highlight areas of risk; such as ambiguities, conflicts or deviations from the scope of work.
- Administering appropriate mechanisms to monitor compliance within contract terms and conditions.
- Working with the other Project Team members to check that actions or inactions which could result in constructive contract changes are identified and suggesting possible ways of resolving the situation.
- Administering a procedure to recognize and identify contract disputes as they develop and manage the timely resolution under the change’s provisions wherever possible, obtaining claims and legal expertise as appropriate.
- Co-operating inside Fennovoima in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
- Acting as a role model for Fennovoima’s vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Fennovoima’s Ways of Working – the Fennoway. Encouraging and supporting others to do so too.
- Correspondence management and follow up on related deliverables such as archiving and storage arrangements, including maintaining of the claim, variation and dispute database.
- Participation in IT development projects
- Working across multiple functions with different leaders and individual terms and issues.
- Administering a complex EPC contract and a wide variety of smaller contracts and managing your time between them.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- B.Sc. degree (or equivalent) in technical, commercial or legal subjects.
- At least 5 years’ experience of Contract or Commercial Management within the civil engineering and/or infrastructure major and complex projects environment.
- Proficient English where Finnish and Russian advanced language skills would be a bonus.
- Understanding and a working knowledge of standard construction and infrastructure industry contract types with EPC experience advantageous.
- Practical experience in document management systems.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills and good command of MS Office and various projects tool and databases.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.1.2021. For further information, please contact Contract Management Director Katarina Culham tel. +358 (0)20 7578 757 on Mon 28.12. at 15-16 or on Wed 13.1. at 9-10, or Psycon consultant Hanna Starczewski tel. +358 (0)20 7101 236 on Mon 21.12 at 15-16 or on Thu 7.1 at 12-13.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later on when needed.