Contract and Commercial Advisor
Fortum eNext’s Smart Operations is looking for Contract and Commercial Advisor. You will be supporting the growth of our international Operations and Maintenance (O&M) business.
You are the owner of Smart Operations’ O&M contractual scope with support from corporate functions. You are responsible of ensuring good contractual quality of tenders and contracts. You will participate in contract negotiations. You support sales colleagues in contractual and technical details and when needed you will participate to customer meetings and contract negotiations. In addition to new O&M sales cases you will support existing O&M sites in contractual matters. You will report to General Manager, Sales and Business Development.
We offer you
Come and join Fortum eNext Smart Operations and contribute to our growth plan. We are building Smart Operations to a new organisational structure and support functions to support our international O&M business. You will have the opportunity to develop the Smart Operations sales and business growth together with our experts. You will get to work with the great team and committed colleagues in a business that provides a window to customer service in B2B environment. Recruiting location will be Espoo.
- Proven track record of commercial and technical contractual negotiations.
- Practical understanding of Operations and Maintenance: 1) understanding of customer overall business, especially project finance, 2) understanding of delivery side of contract, 3) power plant site experience is a benefit.
- Fluent written and spoken business English.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of customer’s project organization, including executive level.
- University degree preferred, M.Sc. or similar.
Send your application via our recruitment system online latest on 30.8.2019. More information can be given by Tommi Henttonen, General Manager, Sales and Business Management, +358 40 830 7893, calling times: Monday 12.8.2019 12:00-15:00 and Monday 26.8.2019 12:00 - 15:00 or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.