Contiuous Improvement Manager
Sartorius Biohit Liquid Handling Oy
Now we are looking for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to drive continuous improvement and quality-focused business culture throughout the organization. As a Continuous Improvement Manager you will work in close cooperation with global continuous improvement network as well as internal functions such as Quality, R&D, Plastics Production, Assembly and report to Director of Operations. This senior position is based in Helsinki or Kajaani, Finland.
- The Continuous Improvement Manager will train and educate the organization & implement continuous improvement techniques to achieve positive change in the culture
- He/She will be member of production support team for mechanical and electronic pipettes
- The successful candidate will participate in global continuous improvement projects and is part of global continuous improvement team
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company
- MSc or BSc in Engineering
- 5-10 years of industry experience applying Continuous Improvement and Quality techniques within a manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in implementing change
- Proven track record in manufacturing, preferably in injection molding and assembly
- Inspiring attitude in communicating improvement opportunities and strong willingness to share ideas and best practices
- Understanding of industry regulations and standards (ISO 9001, 13485, 14001 )
- Familiar with international business, which requires some occasional travelling
- Strong Finnish and English interpersonal communication skills at all levels, written and verbal
We offer you a full-time challenging position in an international and growing laboratory and bioprocess technology business. To make Sartorius a great place to work, also for newcomers, we support our company values: openness, sustainability and enjoyment.
For more information, please, contact Director of Operations Matti Pilviö tel. +358 40 506 2482 on 18th April between 9-11, 20th April between 9-10, or 24th April between 9-11.30.
Does the position offered match your skill set? If yes, we look forward to receiving your job application in English (incl. your CV, salary request and the earliest date you can start working) by May 6th 2018 via this link: https://recruitingapp-609.umantis.com/Vacancies/9541/Application/CheckLogin/2?lang=eng
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1124619
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kainuu, Uusimaa, Helsinki, Kajaani