Are you looking for the next steps to shine professionally with circular economy present in your everyday work? Get ready to work in a global and innovative textile service business, with a turnover of nearly 400 million. With a 170-year-long history (not retiring anytime soon!) of caring for our people and customers, we are ready to expand our Lindström family. Currently we, a Finnish family-owned company, have over 4,550 inspiring people in 24 countries around Europe and Asia. Now is your chance to become part of our journey and be at the front line of circular economy. Take a leap with us as our new:
As a content specialist in Lindström Group Brand and Communications team, your main tasks are to:
- Create versatile marketing and communications content for a variety of platforms including blogs, releases, websites, sales materials, newsletters, and social media.
- Identify relevant topics, conduct needed background research and interviews, check facts, and analyze sources to produce enhanced content appealing to its target group.
- Manage and develop Lindström Group content calendar and ensure that the content remains consistent across all platforms and markets.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and communications teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Develop Lindström’s marketing and communications content capabilities and processes.
To get the most out of the experience, you
- Are a native-level English speaker and copywriter as English will be your primary working language.
- Have 3+ years of experience from similar tasks and a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Have a passion for storytelling and content marketing and can produce easy-to-understand and compelling SEO optimized content even from complex issues.
- Are interested in designing content strategies and concepts as well as establishing a tone of voice and managing omnichannel communication.
- Are open minded and proactive with a curious mindset and can ideate, act, and make decisions quite independently. As situations can change rapidly, you should also be able to work under pressure and adapt to the changing situations.
- Have a genuine interest in working in the world of circular economy and textile services.
We hope you have a good understanding of current trends in digital marketing and social media. You also have knowledge on content management systems, such as WordPress, and knowledge on content layout design and editing tools such as Photoshop, Canva, and InDesign, are a clear advantage.
You will be located in our head office in Kalasatama, Helsinki, and depending on your own preferences, part-time remote work is possible.
Interested? If yes, please tell us more about yourself and apply for the position by filling in our online application form no later than October 24th, 2021. Please be quick, as we will be reviewing applications already during the application period. For more information, please contact Satu Jaatinen, Director, Brand & Communication, tel. 040 722 8068 on Tuesday, October 12th at 9-11 or on Thursday, October 14th at 12-14.