Content Specialist, Mobile Application (alternation leave substitute)
We are now looking for a creative
CONTENT SPECIALIST, MOBILE APPLICATION (alternation leave substitute)
to join our highly excelling and enthusiastic Aurinkomatkat Ecommerce Team.
In this role you will brief, collect, compile and produce high quality content on Aurinkomatkat mobile application following the brand and content guidelines. You will report to Content Manager.
This role is a six-month fixed-term alternation leave substitution, so the applicant needs to be an unemployed jobseeker (more information about alternation leave below).
- Mobile app content creation, testing and publishing in Content Management System
- Briefing necessary parties and compiling both informative and inspiring destination content
- Copywriting and editing all destination content in Finnish
- Coordinating and managing content changes, both big and small and informing all necessary parties according to set processes
- Choosing and editing imagery on Aurinkomatkat mobile app and website based brand look & feel and imagery guidelines
- Continuous reporting of content creation and development status
Key competencies and requirements:
- Ability to write accurate yet compelling and engaging destination copy
- Native level in Finnish, excellent grammar
- Ability to quickly acquire new system skills
- Experience in photo editing tools seen as advantage
- Creative yet organized take on content creation and interest in travel with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment still meeting critical deadlines
We offer you a place in an agile team with high team spirit and a wide outlook on digital business within the travel industry. As the market leader in Finland we generate extraordinary results and put our customers first. We work in a transparent, customer-centric and data-driven manner, and hope that you share these principles too.
To apply for the role, please send your application with your CV, cover letter and salary request by February 18th. For more information, please contact Finnair Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Job alternation leave substitute needs to be an unemployed jobseeker. The substitute hired by the employer shall have been unemployed for a minimum of 90 calendar days continuously or in shorter periods during the previous 14 months. Alternatively, the substitute can be a person under the age of 30, who has graduated no more than one year ago, or a person, who is under the age of 25 or over the age of 55 at the beginning of the alternation leave period. The substitute must be registered with the TE Office as an unemployed jobseeker at the time immediately preceding the alternation leave. http://www.tepalvelut.fi/te/en/pdf/alternationleave_brochure.pdf