Helsinki Halli Oy
Content provider to Helsinki Halli Oy (Hartwall Arena)
Helsinki Halli Oy (the Hartwall Arena) is looking for a content creation/entertainment communications professional to join our team. Target is to improve the atmosphere at the arena events by creating unique, entertaining and value adding content. Your main communication tools at the arena will be the Fascia LED-ribbon, the 360LED surface beneath the jumbotron, the arena’s Digital Signage system that consists of about 250 digital screens, our homepage and fb pages. Also, you will develop Hartwall Arena -application with another team member. You will work closely with the Helsinki Halli and Jokerit organization and in addition numerous sponsors and advertisers to plan the schedule and content of each individual event, be it a concert, ice-hockey game or other entertainment event.
* Strong understanding of current technology (web pages) and social media
* Development focused
* Strong idea generation ability. Passion for new idea generation and execution. Graphic designer skills.
* Ability to create own content (Microsoft and Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere and Illustrator), graphic and written material.
* Ability to work as a member of a team, however independent execution skills combined with strong work ethics
* Strong communications and marketing skills
* Flexibility in arranging own working schedule. Ability to work also during events (usually evenings).
* Language skills. Fluent Finnish and English. Ability to produce also written material.
We want you to be an eager doer and a team player that can work under pressure and be organized. You have also a good understanding in technology. It’s considered a plus if you like sports and entertainment.
Please include relevant skill set in CV, compact introduction and salary requirement by April 24th to email@example.com
For more information please contact Commercial Director Eveliina Mikkola,
tel. + 358 40 5490 398 most suitable time Wednesday 17th April between 10-12, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.