CONTENT PLANNER / COPY WRITER
We are looking for an experienced content planner / copy writer to join our marketing team. As a content planner you will be responsible for increasing our company’s brand awareness and reaching our audiences. Of crucial importance is your ability to identify strategic topics, repurpose content, write high quality content briefs and build global content editorial calendars by exploiting data and analytics.
Role and tasks will include
- Accountability for the planning all content marketing initiatives (e.g. blog posts, case studies, articles, website content, campaigns material, press releases, social media posts, newsletters etc.) across different channels
- Create messaging architectures and provide recommendations for target audience
- Develop campaigns to address business needs and reach target audience
- Conduct primary and secondary market research and present relevant findings and trends
- Guide different stakeholders and cooperate externally with industry experts / influencers to build and maintain effective editorial plans in order to meet both business objectives and audience needs
- Collaborate with other team members to evaluate campaigns efficacy and determine implications for future messaging
- Executive presentation and optimization of content marketing activities results on a regular basis
- Ensure consistent terminology across multichannel marketing communications
You have BSc / MSc degree in marketing, communication, public relations or journalism and minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably from a corporate B2B marketing role or agency marketing role. You have got solid experience in producing content for the web, social media, blogs, newsletters and marketing campaigns as well as developing editorial governance and coordinate content marketing initiatives globally. You are able to use analytics and competence in using data to optimize content marketing activities and to take decisions. You have mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it based on facts and experimental measurements.
As a person we are looking for you, who have high level of creativity, digital mindset and proactive attitude. You also pay attention to details, project management and organizational skills. You have excellent content writing and editing skills as well as fluent English skills in both written and spoken English. We appreciate your global mindset and positive outlook. You are interested in staying up to date with the latest content marketing trends, digital marketing and publishing platforms.
Are you the one we are looking for? For further information, please contact Joni Lampinen, Chief Marketing Officer at iLOQ, + 358 40 317 0262 or Johanna Massa, Mercuri Urval + 358 40 144 3333. Please send your application including salary request no later than 18 February 2018 via www.mercuriurval.fi