Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a
Content Marketing Manager
to join the global marketing team in Helsinki HQ
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to manage global marketing campaigns for the purposes of our annual global marketing planning and execution. You oversee the marketing campaign planning, execution and content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive brand value, omni-channel store traffic and customer engagement. This role requires high level of creativity, expertise in retail and content marketing, analytical mindset and especially firm project management skills.
Your key responsibility is to create and execute relevant marketing campaign content that meets the needs of our audience. You work closely with our global and local marketing team members, especially graphic designers, to create and execute marketing concepts and campaigns that are implemented globally to different channels and activities. You are responsible for the brand content globally and ensure that all content facing the consumer is of high quality and always on brand. In addition, you are responsible for managing the day to day marketing activities. This role reports to the Head of Global Marketing.
To be able to succeed as a Content Marketing Manager, we are looking for someone who:
- Is an analytical thinker and doer with excellent communication and content marketing skills (English mandatory, Finnish desirable)
- Understands how to work with an iconic lifestyle brand in a global environment
- Has proven track record of working with omni-channel retail and content marketing especially in digital channels
- Understands how consumers behave in different channels whilst their purchase journey and is familiar with data driven marketing tactics
- Is a result driven and positive team player with fresh ideas how to drive our brand, campaigns and content marketing forward
- Has excellent project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results
- Experience in working as a superior is an advantage
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment with a unique brand.
If you feel you are the one we are looking for, please send your application in English, including CV and cover letter with salary expectation to https://company.marimekko.com/en/careers/vacancies/ by 28.5.2018.
For further questions regarding this position please contact Hanna Kauste, Head of Global Marketing, email@example.com or +35840 5261263
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1137257
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki