We are now building a new team within Finnair to take the lead in the Nordic experience business. If you are inspired by the challenge of finding the best way to offer the unique Nordic experiences for people all around the world and you have both passion and experience, then you just might be our new
to ensure all content on Destination Nordics digital channels is on-brand, consistent in terms of style and quality and optimized for user experience and business targets. In the position, you will be responsible for creating and coordinating all Destination Nordics digital content. You will report to the Head of Finnair Holidays.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating Destination Nordics content strategy for Destination Nordics’ own digital channels as well as planning, budgeting and following up activities.
- Analyzing content related data and creating insights for business development.
- Acting as the social media lead putting Destination Nordics social media strategy into practice together with the Destination Nordics team and partners.
- Overseeing, acquiring, maintaining and producing top-quality, search engine friendly content across own and partner digital channels.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution and maintenance and bringing content contribution to diverse development projects.
To be considered for the role, we expect you to have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital content creation and digital marketing, including experience in content management systems.
- Proven editorial skills and understanding of different content types in digital channels.
- Wide knowledge in developing the social media presence of a brand.
- Good understanding of SEO, digital marketing tools and web technologies.
- Fluency in English as our audience is global. Other languages will be considered assets.
The following competencies and characteristics will help you be successful in the role:
- Excellent ability to lead, coordinate and inspire a team you are working with.
- Great teamwork, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Combination of understanding the big picture and a strong hands-on mentality.
- Passionate and creative mentality always aiming for business results.
- Experience in the travel industry and/or experience business is appreciated.
We offer you the exciting opportunity of being part of building entirely new business in the multifaceted, fast changing aviation and travel industry. This is a great time to join the Finnair and contribute to our growth journey. Here at Finnair ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Want to join? Please submit your application at Finnair.com/Jobs along with your cover letter, CV and salary expectation no later than on Sunday, May 20. For more information about Destination Nordics or the open positions you can either contact Head of Finnair Holidays Kristiina Kukkohovi, on May 9th at 13-15 or May 14th at 9-11 tel. +358 400 583 212, or send your questions to email@example.com.