Consumer & Service Marketing Manager
Overall, you will be responsible for the strategic and tactical marketing activities for our products and services mostly related to consumers. Also you will be responsible for managing one team member. You already have the necessary knowledge and experience to take our consumer journey to the next level, while growing personally and professionally and utilizing our product and service offering together with an increasingly effective and innovative use of digital channels.
Our direction and purpose are clear and with that in mind you will be best equipped to define the how, but until then, the below are some suggestions of potential and concrete responsibilities:
- Responsible for consumer part of business area plans in alignment with market managers and management team
- Responsible of consumer campaigns, consumer launch planning, media planning, analysing performance, briefs and evaluations
- Responsible for development and marketing of Coloplast service offering (Coloplast Lähelläsi, Care and homedelivery) for consumers and healthcare professionals
- Owner of our consumer database and therefore also reporting responsible
- Optimize the consumer channel profitability and monitor business effectiveness to take corrective action where necessary
- Developing online strategy and performance analysis
- Co-operation with patient organizations and consumer advisory boards in co-operation with market managers
In the role you will be a trusted member of the local Finnish organization, based in Vantaa, and you will play an important part within our leadership team, able to contribute beyond your functional role - only limited by your own drive and ambitions.
Our current Consumer and Service Marketing Manager has been very busy and successful, so she is leaving you some big shoes behind to fill. We are however happy to see her leave for the one thing more important - becoming a mother, and at the same time we will be welcoming her back in about 18 months – more experienced as a person. Therefore, this position is right now classified as an 18 month contract. We however expect and hope that you will become as thrilled to work for Coloplast as we are, and that you will prove yourself vital to our future, so you will be able to quickly grow into an even bigger role at Coloplast – because that’s who we are and that is how we think.
Now, turning away from the sales pitch, let’s examine further who are we looking for
As most others we are looking for a superman/superwoman. So, since you got to be ambitious you most likely have a marketing or communications degree at a master level. You have already proved your skills and gained experience of strategic planning and execution. Functionally you are a “consumer and service marketing ninja” with experience working with online marketing, such as SEO, SEM and social media, and know how to get the most and best out of IT software, both graphics-programs, office programs and CRM systems (perhaps you even know Salesforce that we are using). You are not only a specialist, but more importantly knows how to translate all of this into value. Value for both our consumers, healthcare professionals and the Coloplast organization. Our customers are mostly Finnish, so you obviously speak Finnish fluently. You may already have some experience working in a supervisory role, or you see this as a great way to experience and learn this.
As a person you are …
- Robust, not because the work environment is toxic (actually a fresh engagement survey from last week made us really proud and placed us in the top 5% at Coloplast), but because your job is important, challenging and with many different stakeholders. So you need to be able to prioritize and organize, manage to “juggle all the balls”, so you come out on top of things.
- Positive and fun to be around, because we don’t want just another colleague, but someone that contribute positively to our already great place of working and because communication is key to succeeding in this role.
- Get things done, because success is not academic with us, it is about helping real people. So you need to be both operational, but also analytical and strategic, so we also do the right things.
You are probably a whole lot more as a person, and we can’t wait to find out during an interview. So if you want to become a part of this crazy, but fun and winning team, don’t hesitate to apply, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Consumer and Service Marketing Manager, Sonja Ihainen on email@example.com or Country Manager, Mia Karppila on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on Coloplast.com.
Watch the film. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.