At Valio, we want to meet consumers' needs, surpass their expectations, and offer experiences for everyday life and festive occasions. Our starting point is innovation in the development of both services and products.
Come to work in the great #Valiojengi! We have an interesting position open with our customer experience team for a skilled consumer service professional. We are looking for a Consumer Dialogue Specialist to fill a permanent position on our team in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
Delivering the best customer service in the food industry is one of Valio’s strategic goals. You help to create an excellent service experience for our consumer customers within our service channels. Excellent consumer service is achieved through everyday customer dialogue, improving our current processes and steering overall performance.
• Operational supervision of outsourced consumer service partners, ensuring partners comply with our policies, practices and approved customer service processes
• Assist in developing, creating and implementing customer service quality processes and procedures
• Act as a superuser on our consumer service feedback platform
• Measuring and monitoring customer service KPIs
• Communicating with customers through various channels
We expect applicants to have:
• Proven customer support experience in a relevant field
• Familiarity with ticketing and/or CRM systems
• Practical analytic skills at a level to determine root causes and meet our goals for customer service
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills in both Finnish and English
• Good task management skills – with the capacity to work for multiple, simultaneous projects.
• Self-initiative, a can-do attitude, and the ability to work in a fast-paced and varied operating environment
• Open mind and interest in current food and consumer trends
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
We appreciate the following:
• Experience working with the ServiceNow environment
• Experience with customer satisfaction survey programs
• Lean process development capabilities preferred but not required
• Experience managing a knowledge base
We offer the support of a professional customer experience team, best-in-business tools, great possibilities to develop as a customer service professional, and an opportunity to help build Valio's digital lead.
For more information: Please contact Customer Experience Manager Pekka Rantamoijanen, tel. +358 50 3987372 (3.5. at 9:30-10:30; 9.5. at 13:00-14:00; 13.5. at 15:00-16:00; 14.5. at 15:00-16:00).
Applications: Please send your application, including your CV and salary request, by 19.5.2019 via the application link. Please note that we start interviewing candidates already during the application period.
Valio Oy on 1.7 miljardin euron liikevaihdolla Suomen suurin maidonjalostaja, ja sen omistavat suomalaiset maidontuottajat osuuskuntiensa kautta. Valio on toiminut rakkaudesta suomalaiseen maitoon jo yli 100 vuoden ajan. Suomessa toimintaa on usealla paikkakunnalla, lisäksi Valiolla on yhtiöt Venäjällä, Ruotsissa, Baltiassa, USA:ssa ja Kiinassa.
With a turnover of €1.7 billion, Valio is the largest dairy company in Finland. Valio is owned by Finnish dairy farmers through their co-operatives. For over 100 years, Valio has operated out of love for Finnish milk. Valio has several local operations in Finland and companies in Russia, Sweden, the Baltic Countries, the USA and China.
Kurkista valiolaisten arkeen #valiojengi #valiotyötä!