Consulting Manager Energy & Utilities
TietoEVRY is a leading digital services and software company creating digital advantage for businesses and society. We serve thousands of enterprises and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. By joining our exciting journey you get to help businesses and societies meet their full potential – while you are also reaching yours! We help to develop the Nordic society and lift businesses on another level by using technology and data to achieve incredible opportunities: from urbanization to traffic and climate change to resource scarcity.
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
TietoEVRY has been providing business critical core systems to the Nordic energy industry for several decades. Our services range from utility customer information and billing, power grid asset management, advanced metering infrastructure and energy asset control to data management systems. With our services we have made possible business operations running in the Nordic energy market and the design and management of Nordic power distribution networks. We have also been enabling the smart metering business right from the beginning.
Now as the energy transition is already in motion and digital tools are crucial to succeed, we are organizing our business to be more capable of addressing our clients’ and societies’ needs for digital services in managing the change.
About the position
We are now looking for a Consulting Manager to join TietoEVRY’s Energy & Utilities business to build a more sustainable world by supporting our clients with digital solutions to manage the energy transition.
In this position you will
- Have full managerial responsibility
- Manage professional employees
- Be accountable for the performance and results of a team
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Set priorities for team members to assure task completion
To succeed in this role, you need
- Experience in managing personnel
- Great coaching and communication skills
- Understanding of Customer Information Systems (CIS) and/or Energy Retail and Distribution processes
- An open mind and be outspoken to give our discussions a new direction or insights
- To speak Finnish and English fluently
What’s in it for you?
- At TietoEVRY, we offer you professional growth, meaningful projects, open culture, and an outstanding work-life balance! We are using a “Hybrid” concept where we accept many ways to do our job and from different locations.
- As a Consulting Manager, we offer you a possibility to have an impact on the society and the energy industry by providing digital tools and services that make possible and help manage the transition to a more sustainable future. We have an experienced team to support you and multiple career development opportunities depending on your skills and preferences. You will have a position where you can have visibility to the Energy Business domain on a European level.
- We offer you a unique opportunity to learn and grow and be a part of our offering development. We are transforming the Energy Utilities landscape and we strive to be forerunners also in the years to come. Luckily, we have talent. Lots of it.
- You become part of a community where people are respected and valued. For us, diversity and inclusion are fundamental in the creation of an inspirational workplace and being different is how we drive innovation forwards.
- Professional growth is guaranteed. We believe that learning and growing together helps us become better every day – with us you learn and overcome the challenges together.
- Work in a company with many very satisfied customers, where the solutions you are working with are the “heart” in their business.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible. We will evaluate candidates continuously. The position will be based in Finland with the option of multiple locations.
For additional information, please contact our manager for Customer Delivery, Evelina Thiger via email email@example.com or by phone +46 738190188.
Did you know that you deal with us almost every day?
When you withdraw money at an ATM, when you buy a train ticket online, make mobile payments or when you receive a digital message that it is time to pick up a package you have ordered. The team behind the scenes for these solutions is a large group of strategists, coders, architects, analysts, industry experts and future enthusiasts making an impact on people’s day to day life. Come join us!