AFRY Finland Oy
About the job
In recent years we have enjoyed strong demand for our consulting services in relation to packaging markets along with the increasing demand for sustainable packaging solutions. Hence we are actively seeking a Consultant or Senior Consultant with previous industry or consulting experience to strengthen our expertise and to join our team of packaging market experts.
You will work within international, multi-disciplinary teams on a variety of consultancy engagements for private and public sector. AFRY Management Consulting is a leading strategy and business advisor for fibre-based packaging material companies and value chain worldwide.
In our European office network, you will be preferrably based in Helsinki or Stockolm, while Munich and London may also be considered.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing project delivery including complex quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Acting as packaging material expert in our consulting assignments
- Building gradually long-term, trust-based relationships with clients
- Supporting the sales as part of the team
- Developing our offerings and tools
- Who are you?
The person we are looking for has:
- Preferably > 4 years of work experience in the packaging material industry with strong performance and focus on business strategy, market intelligence or new business development
- Deep and versatile understanding of the changes taking place in the packaging value chain along with sustainability, legislation, material development and packaging solution innovations
- Previous experience at least in one of the following areas:
- fibre-based packaging materials (cartonboard, containerboard, packaging papers)
- packaging materials with novel barrier solutions
- plastic packaging
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and in an understandable manner
- Experience from market research project execution
- Relevant professional contact network for a role of packaging consultant
- University degree education, preferably M.Sc. Engineering, Business or other relevant, with good academic performance
- Full professional fluency in English, other languages are an advantage
To excel in this role, you are a result orientated self-starter, have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy being part of a team, work well under pressure, are keen to learn new and value variety in your work. In addition, we appreciate proven ability to coach junior project team members as well as sales mindset.
We provide you with an opportunity to work on varying and stimulating projects with the world's leading companies with some of the most proficient colleagues. We work in a global environment with a strong focus on the needs of our local clients.
Our work is accompanied by freedom to develop and learn, and to combine professional and private life into a fulfilling match.
We at AFRY want to build a better future and find the best solutions, serving our clients but also the wider society. We are a modern employer strongly driven by our values based on long-term sustainability.
Read more about AFRY and what our employees tell about their work https://afry.com/en/join-us/get-know-us
To hear more about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 40 679 1208 on Tuesdays and Thursdays 12-13EET.
Please clarify in your application, also the location of your preference. You must have a right to live and work in the country for which you are applying.
Interested in this position? Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request by September 30, 2021 at the latest. We will review the applications throughout the application period, so please be fast!