Mercer (Finland) Oy
Mercer’s Career business integrates consulting, information, and technology to help clients achieve lasting impact and deliver measurable results. Our approach uses rigorous analytics to drive fact-based workforce decisions that improve business performance. Our reward consultants help clients, including executives, board members and HR professionals to manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance.
We want to strengthen our Career team in Finland with a new team member, based in Espoo. As a Reward Consultant, you will work with a broad range of clients and industries in a stimulating environment. In this role you will work independently and as a part of a team on a number of assignments and projects. You will build and enhance relationships with new and existing clients, manage and design strategic solutions that support clients' success.
To fulfill this role, you will:
- Manage and develop designated client portfolio on a broad base of compensation and benefits issues.
- Identify, develop and close opportunities to grow and expand existing business.
- Advise clients on day-to-day issues and queries regarding Mercer products, services and solutions.
- Develop business by actively managing and growing sales pipeline – identify, make proposals, negotiate and close new agreements.
- Build, maintain and grow relationships. Focus effort and activity on the clients and networks that generate new business, maintain active contact and dialogue with clients and colleagues.
- Deliver analysis, reports and participate in various project deliveries.
Qualified candidates for the position will have:
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities. Experience with analysis, market research, and/or processing large databases is an asset. Strong excel skills.
- Drive for results. Strive to achieve goals and continuously seek opportunities to develop new competencies and skills.
- Client and business oriented mindset. Relevant work experience (1-3 years) in sales or a client facing role is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Fluent verbal and written Finnish and English.
- A Master's or Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, HR, or related field.
Challenging, meaningful work. Global opportunities. A culture of caring.
At Mercer, we’re as invested in creating brighter futures for our own people as we are for our clients. Our people are our business, and we pride ourselves on encouraging our colleagues’ ideas. As a Mercer colleague, you’re supported by a community of peers and leaders who inspire you to learn, grow and advance in a culture that values your unique strengths. We strive to make Mercer the employer of choice for the best and brightest diverse talent, fostering an inclusive work environment where employees from varied backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities can thrive.
In addition, we offer a very attractive compensation & benefits package.
For additional information on the position please contact Juha Soikkanen on November 19 at 10.00-11.00 tel. +358 400 373 660.
If you are interested in joining Mercer, please send your CV with a cover letter including your salary request to email@example.com by November 29, 2020.
For more information about Mercer, please visit www.mercer.com.