Barona Rakennus Oy
We have work available in the construction sites of the metropolitan area for professionals capable of working independently.
The most typical tasks include maintenance cleaning/protection tasks, carrying/clearing work, element sanding, chiseling/patching work, block casting, site workman’s tasks, house building carpenter’s tasks (construction of temporary passages and rails) and different professional carpenter’s tasks in new construction and renovation locations. We also have work available in other fields, including excavation, HPAC and more. Get in touch and we will tell you more!
The salary is established at the job interview, based on the salary request and professional experience of the applicant. Our salaries are in line with the collective wage agreement of the construction industry.
More information about the position can be requested from:
Sami Joulamo 044 460 2081, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work for your dreams or find your dream work – we provide long-term employment opportunities for construction work professionals across Finland. We are the largest employment agency for construction work and can therefore provide work opportunities at different types of construction sites. By working with us, you can also advance in your career through different kinds of tasks. We are a responsible employer and always take care of all employer responsibilities and wage payment.
Why apply to Barona Construction?
- We pay you a salary in line with the collective agreement every two weeks.
- In addition to jobs, we provide long-term career opportunities – some people have worked with us for over a decade.
- We invest in occupational safety and thoroughly orientate all new employees before entering the site.
- We provide our employees with tools and equipment and offer training for all permits required for the work.
- Our employee satisfaction is currently 4.25/5! Become a part of a work community that values and supports you.
- You also get to enjoy Barona’s benefits. You can join gyms and wellness centres across Finland for discounted prices, receive discount codes for the online stores of our cooperation partners and benefit from seasonal hotel offers.
- We also provide comprehensive occupational health care through Terveystalo, where you will be treated quickly and benefit from services that support your ability to work.
- Barona’s own contact person will help and support you in all matters related to your employment relationship.
- Barona employs more than 10,000 professionals across Finland. If your situation changes, we can provide you work in several different locations and support your career path in other business sectors as well.
- If you relocate for work and need temporary accommodation, we will help you with finding accommodation and making other arrangements.