Configuration and Technical Change Management at Olkiluoto
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 12.3.2019
ToimenkuvaWe are searching for candidate to work at Configuration and Technical Change Management at Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant project. Starting is as soon as possible. The estimated length of this project is until 31/11/2019.
- Keeping the configuration under control i.e. knowing the as-built design for both hardware and software at all design level is of paramount importance, notably as the OL3 project is now heading towards fuel loading.
- The job of the configuration and technical change management support is to make sure changes are integrated in the system in a controlled manner and the impacts of these changes on other disciplines are assessed. This includes the definition, application and communication of the change management process tot he respective disciplines along with proactive support in their implementation.
- Good organizational skills
- MS Office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Good relational and communication skills
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Attention to details
- Fluent English language
- German language
- Valid occupational safety card (green card)
- Valid concise security clearance to Olkiluoto
Koulutus ja työkokemusQualification and background:
- Good technical understanding of the interfaces between the different entities such as Engineering and Commissioning, specifically, Interfaces between different systems.
- Profound knowledge in configuration management.
- Familiar with tools that support the design and configuration process
- Experience in nuclear power plant, especially in Olkiluoto 3
Muut tiedotWe offer an international working environment at Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant construction site.
In case you are interested, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 50 433 7297. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found!