Are you an experienced supply chain professional keen on process and system development? Want to be part of a true business transformation?
Valmet is going full speed ahead with its business process transformation project, Leap Forward. This transformation program is rolling out new ERP processes and covers every part of Valmet’s business.
We are now looking for highly motivated supply chain professionals to lead system development and roll-out implementation globally in supply planning, warehouse management and logistics area.
What will you do in the role?
As a Concept Owner your job is to manage business requirements and coordinate development needs in your respective area over all Valmet business lines. You will lead requirement discussions with business stakeholders and contribute to process development by providing information of system possibilities and restrictions. You actively drive common template for your own area while ensuring that best practices are considered.
Leap Forward Project operates in Agile mode hence you will act as a Product Owner in Agile team and ensure concepts are developed and tested according to agreed requirements.
Your responsibilities include:
- End to end responsibility for own concepting area; from business requirements to final solution including documentation
- Plan, prepare and participate to global testing and validation of test results
- Organize and hold trainings and create e-learning materials
- Communicate, train and support changes in own concept area.
- Collaborate across other teams in Leap Forward project and communicate changes in own concepting area to ensure alignment with key stakeholders.
- Support global roll-outs in validation and implementation
- Provide support for problems that are rising from ERP production environment; provide know how on concept, related applications and processes
- Actively look for continuous improvement of own responsibility area in close co-operation with Supply Chain community.
Who would succeed in the role?
The Leap Forward program covers every part of Valmet’s global business. On this type of project there is constant change, tight deadlines, roadblocks, setbacks and many challenges. But the sense of achievement as each phase of the project is rolled out and the transformation succeeds will be motivating as you watch your efforts change the business. We are especially interested in people who can adapt to project needs and are keen in continuous development of systems and processes.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- A relevant M.Sc./B.Sc. level degree and at least five years of applicable experience in supply chain
- Change management experience
- A deep understanding of supply chain processes and related applications
- Experience and knowledge of developing supply chain (planning, warehouse management & logistics) solutions in ERP systems
- Experience of Infor Technology is an advantage
- Ability to work in multicultural matrix type organization in rapidly changing environment
- Project work experience and ability to make things happen
- Experience on agile development methods is an asset
- Good communication skills and fluent language skills both written and verbal in English is a must
- Ability to stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Possibility to make a real difference to our business and see the results of your work
- Grow your career in a truly global environment
The project team operates in Järvenpää. Besides Järvenpää, other major Valmet locations in Finland can be considered.
Did we catch your interest? Please submit your application with your CV in English via the link provided latest on Monday April 26th, 2021.
For more information, please contact Annemari Mölsä, Supply Chain Stream Lead, Leap Forward transformation program, p. +358 50 541 0191 on Apr 14th 12-13 pm or Apr 21st 14-15 pm.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free working place.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers