Concept and Process Engineer
To support the growth and ensure continuous development we are seeking for
CONCEPT & PROCESS ENGINEER
to join the new Concept and Process design team in Finland.
In this new and exciting role, you will be responsible for creating system concept related material (e.g. process flow diagram, operational costs calculations, 2D/3D layouts and mass balance calculations) to support business and sales. Also upkeeping Evac concept portfolio for different customer segments and developing internal material, for example presentations and marketing material with marketing team, will be part of your responsibilities.
You will play a key role by helping Business support on choosing correct concept and products for individual sales cases and discussing with product management about Evac portfolio and possible changes and updates. Participating process engineering team for project process engineering tasks is also part of your daily work.
We expect that you
- have at least 2-5 years of experience in design or operations in either process or marine industry
- have B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in process, chemical or mechanical engineering or related field
- have experience in some areas of process or layout design such as process modeling, technical specifications, energy consumption calculations, PIDs, process description, etc.
- have fluent command of both spoken and written English (fluent Finnish is a plus) as well as a good technical vocabulary
- have some experience in using AutoCAD
- have basic knowledge of MS Visio (seen as advantage)
- communicate in multinational teams and share information efficiently
- are proactive, well organized and outgoing team player with can-do attitude.
We offer you an interesting job with great co-workers at our office in Espoo. In our growing company, you will have personal development opportunities and support of an international company.
Interested? Please submit your CV and application with salary request as soon as possible at www.experis.fi. For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 050 516 0054.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.