Component Platform Specialist
Murata Electronics Oy
We are currently looking to hire a component manufacturing Process Platform Specialist to develop high performance component process platform and drive our new products to production. You will work as a part of our Platform Development team. The position is located in Vantaa, Finland under 30 minutes from Helsinki centre.
Your tasks contain developing component process concept, transferring new product concepts to manufacturing and coordinating manufacturability development tasks. You are responsible to define a process solution in component concept design phase with the mindset of manufacturability. In addition, you are responsible for process capability, yield, capacity, manufacturing cost, product performance and related manufacturing and quality documentation during the production transfer stage.
As a Platform Specialist you will be working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Our Vantaa site contains R&D, manufacturing and test laboratories, thus you will be able to see your creations all the way from concept to customer deliveries.
We expect you to have:
- Suitable engineering or science background (M.Sc. or PhD) in semiconductors, electronics, physics, automation, materials science or mechanics.
- Strong platform approach
- Enthusiasm to develop our production processes and manufacturing capabilities and you are effectively taking the issues forward.
- Experience of component manufacturing process qualifications and requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills and you are able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in communicating and documenting skills in English.
- Familiar with component assembly and testing processes and equipment.
- Earlier experience in production ramp-ups
- PFMEA & CP knowledge
- Lean thinking and 5S
Advantage if you have below skills:
- Experience of managing component process flow and manufacturing.
- Knowledge of MEMS product development
- 5+ years of practical experience in packaging, assembly or component testing in semiconductor, electronics or relevant manufacturing industry.
- Proven track record or successful product development or ramp-up projects.
- Knowledge of automotive quality standard
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application and a copy of your resume together with your salary request via the link below until 28th August 2019.
For further information about the position you can contact Fang Tuurnala, Senior Manager, Component Platform Development Manager, tel. +35850 599 8518. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.